Are you an outstanding student or do you know an outstanding student who is graduating this year? You should nominate them or apply to be your campus’s Valedictorian!
There will be one Valedictorian selected per campus who will record their speech that will be presented during a virtual ceremony in June.
The deadline to submit Valedictorian nominations is Friday, April 16, 2021.
All completed Valedictorian application forms should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4 p.m. on Friday, April 16, 2021.
To be fair to all students, late submissions will not be considered. An email to students with instructions on applying to be the Valedictorian will be sent to students’ SLC email.
IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES
Application for Graduation – Friday, April 16, 2021
- You must apply to graduate by the deadline to graduate regardless of if you plan on attending your Convocation ceremony or not.
- If you do not attend your Convocation ceremony you will receive your certificate, diploma, or degree in the mail as long as you have applied to graduate.
- Information regarding how to apply to graduate will be sent to your student email as well as posted on the slc.me portal.
- Please continue to check your student email for important Convocation information.
Class of 2021 Valedictorian Applications/Nominations – Friday, April 16, 2021
Class of 2021 President’s List Applications/Nominations – Friday, April 16, 2021
Class of 2020 Virtual Convocation Ceremonies
- Brockville – Tuesday, June 15, 2021
- Cornwall – Wednesday, June 16, 2021
- Kingston – Thursday, June 17, 2021
Class of 2021 Virtual Convocation Ceremonies
- Brockville – Tuesday, June 22, 2021
- Cornwall – Wednesday, June 23, 2021
- Kingston – Thursday, June 24, 2021